This document applies to users of theBikersElDorado application, but also to our employees.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT?
We need your data just for the purpose of providing moto services and we will collect only that data that is necessary and sufficient to achieve our stated purpose.
We can only do our business by collecting and processing information about you as User of the BikersEldorado application to confirm your identity, to establish communication with you, and to determine together the kind of services you need to locate you and facilitate observance of your financial obligations towards us (through our partners).
From BikersEldorado users: We collect the information you expressly provide us, when you fill up, create a user profile, information about location data, and information obtained from other sources, such as BikersEldorado and third parties parties that use the API keys. We specifically collect:
a) Information that you make available to us directly such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, photo, motorcycle information, or information sent by you when you make BikersEldorado our partners (affiliates, authorized natural persons or legal entities);
b) Information you provide us directly with: your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, photo, motorcycle information or information you submit when you make assess BikersEldorado services or our partners’ services (Affiliates, licensed individuals or legal entities);
c) information about the use of the website, in which case we collect information about how you use our services – see our cookies policy.
d) device information – sometimes we collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the IP address of your device, operating systems and versions, software, names and file versions, preferred languages, device unique identifiers, marketing strategy identifiers, serial numbers, device information, and mobile network information.
e) Satisfaction information received from the evaluations you make as user of our site.
THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE COLLECT DATA
We collect and process the above-mentioned information with the main purpose of offering you moto-turistic services at your direct request. We also aim to improve our products and services as a result of the evaluations you give to us and / or our partners, as well as studying your behavior through cookies.
As we conduct our business, we may use your data to respond to requests from regulatory enforcement agencies, government entities, and official investigations.
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties for direct marketing of third parties.
However, we will disclose your information if we consider that this is required by applicable law, regulation, procedure or legal process, at the request of a public authority, or when the disclosure of this information is due to safety issues or similar nature. Processing your data is necessary to protect the vital interests of our users, cardholders, and other people, and we can process personal information, including disclosing information to law enforcement agencies in the event of threats to users’ safety, or of other people.
Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. We include in this category the situations in which we collect information about affiliates (authorized individuals or legal entities) based on your evaluations submitted in the application or on the site, the situations in which we take information about the profile, the location of the user, the device of the user. These include, for example, identifying the best places for taking over / destinations, recommending (new) functions, improving navigation, and how to calculate charges.
Our aim is also research and analysis of our activity, but also the aim to establish direct marketing strategies.
We may send your information, otherwise than described in this policy, case in which we announce you and you agree.
In order to manage our relationship with customers, the legal basis for contracting and managing the relationship with individuals (who benefit from roadside assistance that are users of BikersElDorado application): the legitimate interest of the Operator to ensure the overall functionality of the site and the application, to promote moto-tourist services and itineraries, as well as the consent of the person concerned, if necessary.
For recruitment activities: we need the consent of people who want to join our team.
For business administration: cookies policy. The role of cookies is to ensure a useful and easy interaction between users and websites (click here to see our entire cookies policy).
You can withdraw your consent to process your data at any time. If you withdraw your consent, you will no longer be able to use the services or functions that require the collection or use of the information we have obtained or used on the basis of the consent.
Your consent is required in terms of data collection or use in order to improve the experience of the site user and / or the support card.
You may choose not to receive promotional emails (newsletter type) from your company, accessing www.bikerseldorado.com or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, however, that if you opt out of receiving promotional messages, we may still be sending you non-promotional messages.
HOW LONG WE COLLECT?
We will keep the user profile information and other information throughout the activity of BikersElDorado account for a period of 10 years or as long as the law requires us.
You always have the right to request us at any time to delete your account by accessing www.bikerseldorado.com or by sending us an email at email@example.com. Following such request, we will delete the information that is no longer to be kept and we restrict access or use of any information that is still to be preserved, legally.
However, please remember that there are certain situations in which we will not respond to the request to delete your account, i.e. as a result of the services we have kept for you, divergences, litigation, etc., that have to be resolved amicably or judicially.
Starting with the date of 25th Of May 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union must comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This section provides information on the rights of users in the European Union and the responsibilities of Uber in accordance with this regulation.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
According to the GDPR Regulation, you have new rights on the use of personal information by us.
– the right of access – that is, the right to be notified if personal data is processed and if so, you have the right to request access to them, to obtain a copy of the processed personal data. For additional copies, we will charge you a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
– the right to be forgotten – that is, the right to ask us to delete your personal data. You can request this directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– the right to restrict – that is, the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data. In this case, the data will be marked and may be processed by us only for certain purposes.
– the right to rectification – that is, the right to obtain from us rectification of your incorrect personal data and the right to correct them, and you may fill in the incomplete data whenever you consider it necessary.
– the right to portability – that is the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common, machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another entity without objections on our part.
– the right to object – that is to say, the right to submit objections regarding the reasons for your situation with regard to the processing of our personal data. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for that purpose. This right may be invalidated in particular if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the formalities connected with the conclusion of a contract already concluded. Any objections you may have, you can email at email@example.com or in writing at our company’s headquarters in str. Dr. Hacman nr.22, 247700, Ramnicu Valcea, Romania.
– the right to notify ANSPDCP – that is the right to address a complaint to the National Authority for Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) if you believe that your data has not been processed in accordance with the law.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE GDPR RIGHTS?
In order to exercise the rights mentioned above, please send us a letter, dated and signed at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address of our company.
We strive to respond within one month of receipt of your requests and we will respond to your requests. This response time can be extended (according to the Regulation) by a maximum of 2 months, if necessary, taking into account the number of applications and the complexity of the requests.
In this context, consider that in order to meet any personal data request, we will take all necessary steps to verify your identity, so that we are not victims of abusive requests.
We may occasionally update this policy. If you use our services after an update, you agree with the updated policy.